Blizzard Entertainment has released warcraft 3 patch 1.29 and 1.30 download and update. The patch 1.30 is the latest update for the warcraft 3 game.
– Widescreen: The game now supports true 16:9 widescreen; the game no longer requires to be stretched to fit a wide resolution.
– 24 Players: Maps are able to be created and played online with up to TWENTY-FOUR players! Prepare for some map makers to go overboard with this!
– 12 New Colors: Please welcome Maroon, Navy, Turquoise, Violet, Wheat, Mint, Peach, Lavender, Coal, Snow, Emerald, and Peanut to the faction/player color palette! (Thanks to @Erkan and others for helping)
– Bug fixes: Mac client launches, clans can be created again, various missing textures located
– Hero Balance Changes:- Move Speed: Many heroes had their move-speed increased from 270 -> 290 and some heroes had durations toned down, possibly making for slightly faster gameplay
– Buff: Dreadlord, Crypt Lord, Far Seer, Priestess of the Moon, Shadow Hunter, Keeper of the Grove, Firelord, Goblin Tinker, Goblin Alchemist, Dark Ranger
– Nerf: Blademaster, Demon Hunter
– Adjust: Mountain King, Warden, Paladin
– Map Pools: All ladder mode map pools (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and FFA) have been updated with vanilla maps and edited(LV) vanilla maps. See the full map pool list and specific balance details in the full patch notes linked at the bottom.
– World Editor limit expansions: These raised limits speak for themselves. Go crazy modders!
|– Object limit increased to 30,000
– Neutral Units 2,048
– Neutral Buildings – 384
– Player Units – 4,320
– Player Buildings – 2,400
– Items – 1,024
|– Map size limit increased to 480 x 480
– Tile slot limit increased to 16
– Array size increased from 8,192 to 32,768
– Enhanced control over abilities, items and units.
– Even responses to mouse actions; mouse hovering and all. Get ready for more innovative arcade maps.
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Ladder reset
- Plugged the leak allowing Frozen balance into the Chaos bucket
- The team game you attempted to join has been found; Arranged Teams working as intended
- Polish language characters render as Polish again
- The text cursor reprises its role as conjurer of text
- Map download progress % over Battle.net has returned
- /ping command calls forth your need for speed
- Floating text offset corrected in widescreen
- Fog and visibility modifiers affect player 13+
- Visual building upgrades appear for players 13+
- Unit glow for player 12 is muck colored again
- Quest logs update via scrolling
- (2)FloodPlains_LV – Removed water clipping in several locations
- (8)Ferelas_LV – Reduced aggro range for expansion creeps
- (8)Twilight Ruins_LV – Level 1 permanent items replaced with tomes in Goblin Laboratories
- Minimap dead zones in World Editor resurrected
- Moving special effects using the new natives updates their internal position
- BlzSetUnitAbilityManaCost no longer affects all units with the chosen ability
- SetUnitAbilityCooldown no longer affects all units with the chosen ability
- BlzSetUnitName updates GetUnitName
- Max clan members and players in channels can actually reach 255…
- Joining a custom game or loading a save may result in a crash on Mac
- SetItemName affects all items of a chosen type
- In 24 player games, AI buildings may become stuck in construction
- Automated tournament map pool updates will be available Soon™
Warcraft-III-Public-Test-Setup-1-30_Windows.exe (1.30 Patch for Windows)